Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday, May 19, 2012-

Woke up at 1pm :X LOL Chilled at home till 4. Then met up Erica & Lance at Tanforan! I bought a laptop carrier thing from Best Buy. Then we went to Stanford mall. Shopped at a few designer stores. The mall closed at 7pm -.- So we went all the way down to Steven's Creek. Shopped at LV. Went to Sephora and bought my thickening cream. Then left! Stopped by this random restaurant for pho! Got home at around 11pm. Caught up with them. Fun, chill day :)
I love my necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment