Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday, May 18, 2012-

Last day of high school. It's bitter sweet :) Got my yearbook today! My photo is not the one I like and my quote is wrong. I submitted the quote "Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable." But instead, they put on the yearbook "Remarkable. -Stephanie Zhu" WTH!!! How do you go from that entire quote to capitalizing the last word and using only that?!?!?! Ugh, I was so angry when I saw it -.- I'm kind of just w/e about it now. It's kind of funny LOL Remarkable. That's all it says. Makes NO sense and if you didn't know it was an error and saw that in the yearbook, you'd probably think I'm an idiot. ): Oh wellll. Ehh had a few tests and a presentation today. I'm EXHAUSTED and I have a massive headache so I'm going to take a nap now! When I wake up, I'll edit a video and upload it by tonight :) Xoxo Stephanie
I love the feel/ look of my room.
My rooms a mess! Do you see the two hats on my clothing rack? They're new for summer/China vacation!! Hehe, can't wait to wear them ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment