Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 11, 2012-

School then Gilroy outlets with babe ^^ I bought foundation (which is the reason why we went :P), 2 statement piece necklaces (getting really into those!), a bracelet, & a coral skirt. Then we stopped by Walmart. Bought some necessities and things we'll need in china. Then had a really late dinner w/ babe at Denny's :) Haven't gone out of the city for a while with just babe so this was great ^^ Plus the weather was PERFECT. 
I don't understand how he could like that...
 In LOVE with my new bracelet. I've been looking for one like that for a while now :P

1 comment: