Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 13, 2012

AP Exams Week:

AP exams are not over but I'm done with both of mine for the year. This year, I took the AP Literature & AP Calculus AB exam. I feel relatively confident on both. I didn't study at all (I blame senioritis) but I think I can still pass :P The whole week was stressful, so I'm so glad it's over! Oh & if you guys are wondering, I took a total of 5 AP courses in my junior and senior year. AP Chemistry, AP Language & Composition, AP Statistics, AP Calculus AB, & AP Literature. 
Words of encouragement from my AP Lit teacher :P She brought us TONS of apple cider and pizza during the break. It was so sweet of her ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment