Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, February 18, 2012

My love!

Omg while I was uploaded these pics, Hunter scared me half to death -.-... He's sitting behind my on my chair and started growling hella viciously while staring across the room. I thought he saw a ghost or something!! (Yes, I believe in ghosts :T..) I screamed and panicked. (I swear I could have cried LOL) Turns out, he was growling at the new peacoat I hung up on my clothes rack! He thought it was a person standing there LOL Omg.. crazy dog. At least I know he's protective and mean?.. His growl sounds like a ginormous, vicious dog that'll eat you alive. LOL My baby is mean!! Anyways, here are some cute pics of him? ^^ 

Teddy bear!! 
What is he doing!?! LOL
Enjoying a doggy french fry ^^
I take pics of him when he sleeps and this is the face he gives me when he gets annoyed :(
Keheheh
Takes over half of my chair and still continues to push me off with his legs >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment