Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 13, 2012- My 18th Birthday!

Seriously can not believe I'm officially 18! It's crazy! School in the morning. (Boo....) Then Xiao Fei Yang (hot pot place) for my birthday celebration! LOL It was fun ^^ We stopped by somewhere before dinner and babe bought his prom tux ;) Here are pictures :)

Caprisun :D LOL 
On the way to dinner!
Yum!
Yummy sauces.
Bathroom pics!
LOL..
Seafood.
Veges and different types of mushrooms!
Yum! We occupied 4-5 tables :P
Babes & I :)
Johanna wanted to squeeze in!
Cake time!
Wish ^^
LOL She wanted a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment