Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 14, 2012- Valentine's Day :)

Valentine's day was super fun! School, homework, then dinner with my best friends! It was Frank, Erica, Lance, Jeanie, Dennison, & I so a triple date! Went to the same restaurant as last V-day (Be My Guest!) It's super cute there :P Anywhos, here are photos! 

School with babe! Wearing my white northface! Make up is smudged ): 
Aww, mommy sent me roses :P
Got ready for dinner!
This dress was actually really big :T My mom fixed it for me but it still didn't fit ): You can't really tell though!
Put my hair to one side!
I likes my curls :)
My valentine for the 5th year in a row!! 
Teddy bear from our first Valentine's Day together ^^V I remember dragging this thing around school in 8th grade! LOL
The best, best friends in the world!! Loves them to death ^^
I always order this :P
Lance & Frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment