Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monterey Bay (Photos from babe's phone)

Summary+pics from my phone: http://xstephhunnie.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-january-21-2012.html (If you haven't read it already)

I would KILL to relive this day. It was seriously incredible! I have 400ish pics on my camera I still have to upload.. but here are ones from babes phone :)

Looks like a wallpaper O.O
Sea otter!
My outfit and the gorgeous view :)
Best boyfriend everrrrrrr!
Streets of monterey bay :)
Babes ^^
Me ^^
Yuuuuuuum!
At that strange outlet. This store was CRAZZZZZZY
^^V
With the view!
They lit up the tiki torches ^^
Bubba Gump was SO GOOD
Cute drink menu
Bad photo but oh well. Yummy drink!
These were okay! Not amazing but not bad :P
I'm not sure if this was mahi mahi or tilapia ... But it was delicious! The shrimp was good :D
THE BEST THING ON THE MENU. OMG CRAVING RIGHT NOW. GOING BACK JUST FOR THIS!!!!
It's this seafood thing with crab legs, mussels, clam, lobster, shrimp, & etc.
Walking around at night :)
By the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment