Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Answering random questions...

1. Name two of the most significant people in your life and explain why.
My mother: I think it's pretty obvious why she's significant in my life. She has loved, nurtured, and cared for me my entire life. She provided me with the best childhood imaginable and is honestly, the best mother in the world. Not only is she an incredible mother but she is also the strongest woman I know. I'd be lucky if I grew up to be half as good of a person as she is. Blessed to have her as my mother and best friend.
My boyfriend: Again, I think that's pretty obvious. I honestly don't know how I happened to get so lucky by finding such an incredible man. He spoils me with love and kindness. He's my better half and I am head over heels in love with him. Best, best friend I could ever ask for. I'd be the luckiest girl alive if I end up marrying him. Heck, I'm already the luckiest girl alive by having him as my boyfriend.

2. What is your stance on religion? Would you affiliate yourself with any?
Eh, I'm not religious in any way. I honestly don't strongly believe in any religion and I just don't understand it. I believe in God, but not in a particular religion. It just isn't significant to me.

3. Name five things from your wish list.
Hm.. I'm going to be practical.
Personal wish list: Getting into one of my top university choices, being taken off my medication and no longer epileptic, getting my license, maintaining a positive relationship with everyone I love, and continuing to be as happy as I currently am :)
Materialistic: Diamond fashion ring, Louis Vuitton Purse(s), MK Watch, Channel bag(s), & more shoes. (You can never have enough shoes ^^) <- these are just things I'd purchase first if I had the money.

4. Do you read? If so, what are your three favorite books?
Yes, I do! But I wish I had more time to read. The Child Called "It", Don't sweat the small stuff & it's all small stuff, & The Hunger Games.

5. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
Hm.. I'd want to study and go to school in a large city. Move to a suburban area for a couple of years while I settle down. And then permanently live in San Francisco when I'm married because I want to raise a family here :)

6. How old do you think you act? Explain.
Hm.. In comparison to teenagers my age, I think I act a couple of ages older. I'm definitely mature for my age.

7. If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth? 
Tell everyone just how much they mean to me and make sure they know how much I love them.

8. What do you want to be when you get older? Why did you choose it?
I want to be a surgeon. If I'm too squeamish for that, then I'd be an ER physician. I want to do something extraordinary with my life. I want to make a difference in the world, I want to change someones life, I want to save people. I want to start a medical trial and discover some cure for some disease or illness. I'm fascinated with the medical field.

9. Do you want children? Why or why not?
Yes, I do want children! My ultimate goal is to start a family of my own :) I can't wait to have kids!

10. Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?
Definitely someone plain with an amazing personality. No matter how attractive someone is, they're useless without substance to them.

11. If you could choose to live forever, would you? Why or why not?
No, I would not want to live forever. I can't bear watching the ones I love pass and have to meet new people again only to watch them pass again. I would rather live the time I'm given to the fullest :)

12. Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what do you wish for?
I do! I'm not telling ^^

13. Short term goals for this month.
Start a work out routine, teach Hunter more tricks, purchase my prom dress, & stop freaking out about college acceptance letters.

14. What do you truly think about your friends?
I love her to death. I seriously have the best, best friend in the world and I would never take her for granted ever again. I am very lucky to have her in my life ^^

15. In this past month, what have you learned?
To realize what's in front of me and live in the moment. I've realized who is really there for me and who I can always depend on. I've learned a lot more about people that I thought I already knew. Hm, now thinking about it, I've learned a lot this month. Some good, some bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment