Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lets get personal.

Last night, I felt the need to vent so I logged on and typed up a post. When I was all done expressing everything I was feeling, I hesitated before publishing it. After much debate, I decided to just save it as draft and end the night. Scrolling through my posts, I realize how many drafts I have of personal posts that I never publish. I don't blog about anything other than my days and when I do want to talk about something personal, I don't feel comfortable doing so. There are so many people who read my blog that it's just overwhelming. Sometimes, I want to be able to vent without being judged. I don't want to hear your comments and I don't want everyone to make assumptions of who it is that I'm writing about. At first, I thought I'd just make a private blog but after thinking about it for a while longer, I've decided to just go for it here. I'm going to vent my feelings here. I have nothing to hide and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks. My life is not perfect and I deserve to be able to discuss whatever I please. After all, it is MY blog. So from here on out, I'll be getting a little more personal.

To get myself more comfortable, I'll post up random questions I find from Tumblr challenges that I feel like answering :P

No comments:

Post a Comment