Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thursday, October 27, 2011-

Senior portraits day! I was super nervous.. but it went okay. Babe & I went to get a car wash. I've never been through one of these before & it seriously scared the crap out of me... LOL
Viv did my make up! & I did my own hair. I really liked how everything came out. Senior portraits went okay. I briefly looked through the picture. There wasn't any I loved, but I didn't hate them. Can't wait to get the proofs!
I love how full and thick my hair looks here!
Babe and his silly facial expressions..

No comments:

Post a Comment