Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wednesday, October 26, 2011-

Another random day.
This is what we spent 2 full days doing in physio class. We did arts and crafts... LOL Felt like I was in middle school again.
Babe bought me these PJs when we went on our little date to San Jose last week. We were at Walmart and saw these ridiculous PJ pants in various prints. Babe thought they were hilarious so he said "If I buy these for you, will you wear them?" LOL So he did. He laughs at me every time I wear them! They're so cozy ^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment