Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The love of my life:

I can't get over how cute Hunter was as a puppy... EEEEEK! So freaking adorable ^^

I think he was already a couple months old when I took this :P
Taking him out ^^
Kehehe, his face is so adorable!
Fatty. He is 18 pounds now!
When he used to fall asleep every hour or so LOL
New years eve. His. Face. Is. So. Cute!!!!!!!!!!
Taking him to the park!
LOL.. He likes taking risks but is SO clumsy...
My favorite picture of him ^^ I'm going to frame it someday LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment