Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My new swimsuit ^^

In case you guys don't remember, here's how the swimsuit originally looked. I purchased it from H&M and thought it was absolutely hideous but I loved the cream and black! Therefore, I purchased it and decided to ask my mom to help me switch it up! Here are before pictures:

After pictures: (TA-DAAAAAAA!) Super gorgeous and 100% my style ^^ I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment