Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yay for packing!!

So I've been packing all day! Here's my checklist:
[x] 3 outfits + 2 swimsuit cover ups
[x] Swim suits
[x] PJ's
[ ] Hair products
[ ] Contacts/Solution
[x] Make up
[x] Fragrances
[x] Accessories
[x] Sunglasses
[x] Purses
[ ] Shoes (Find my flip flops...)
[ ] Electronics
[ ] Chargers
[ ] Shower stuff
[ ] Toothbrush/toothpaste
[ ] Money (+ tons of quarters for games ^^)
I think that's about it! Hm.. I hope i'm not missing something :P LOL I just filmed the first clip for the vlog series ^^ So excitingggggg!! Oh and my mom finished fixing up my swim suit. ITS GORGEOUS. I can't wait to wear it! I'll upload pictures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment