Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 3 years & 4 months, babester ^^
Hehe, another anniversary :P Had a relatively bad morning. I don't understand why some people have to be so cruel. I have never, ever, done anything to you. Why must you criticize and put me down? I don't see why anyone would ever want to bring negativity into someones elses life. I don't understand :/ Oh wells. Thats life. Anywhos, chem AP mock exam. Totally failed ): After school, me & babe went to my moms salon. Babe got a hair cut. We bought hot dogs ^^ Theeeen i filmed another outfit of the day. (I have 2 recorded. I'll spread out the uploading :P) So since it was our anniversary, i wanted to do something small but memorable. We decided to film a video of us singing our song. (When i'm w/ you by Westlife) LOL Probably b/c last night, i was watching videos of me & my friends singing way back in freshmen year. They're hilarious and ALWAYS makes me smile :P I thought it would be nice to record a few memories and look back a year or two from now. Hehe, so we filmed a little bit & just had fun. After that, i napped from 6-11 i believe. I'm exhausted )': I'm about to get started on hw. Its 1am O.O Oh yeah. My braces wire snapped ): Bleeeeh. K, gonna go now. Nights! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment