Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday, April 25, 2011-
Yay for a 3 day weekend! ^^ Woke up at 12pm. Got ready pretty quickly & went to eat hot pot w/ my family :P It was yummy! Um.. i didn't feel like going to Vacaville outlets so i just stayed home for the rest of the day. Tons of studying to do in the upcoming weeks! I might not be able to blog for a while )': Yeah, thats pretty much it! Didn't do an outfit of the day b/c i was in a rush and just didn't feel like it. Overall, i'm really enjoying YouTube but blogspot will definitely be my #1 site ^^ I could never give up blogging! LOL Mkay, back to studying. Good night! Have a lovely week :)LOL @ babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment