Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Haven't blogged all weeeeek. Didn't do much. Went to school, came home, watched prison break, did my homework, slept. LOL Had tons of tests & didn't do so well on either of them >:/ Sigh.. another one 2m! Um.. got REALLY sick. Runny nose, sore throat, coughing, fever, sore body, & etc. Sigh... right before Halloween ): Yesterday, i went to Stonestown to use my $5 H&M coupon thingggggg. Bought a cream sweater :D Didn't go to school today. Babe looked after me all night! He made sure i was never short of water & tissues. LOL + Everytime he woke up throughout the night, he'd tuck me in better to make sure i don't get cold. Oh & it was our anniversary yesterday but we didn't do anything to celebrate. It's a small anniversary anyways. LOL Um... i HAVE to go to school 2m ): Sigh.... Hella homework today. I'm exhausted & dizzy. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment