Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hope you guys have an incredible weekend! Enjoy the sun ^^V
Who hoo! Long day! SO SO SO sleepy :P I'll recap some other time. Tomorrow is gonna be SO hot. We're going to some outdoor ... swimming .. chilled.. bbq place? Going to Erica's house at like 9AM to prepare food. I'm excited ^^ Hopefully its adventurous and all goes well! Mkay, goodnight! Have a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment