Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, August 22, 2010


Mad in love with you.

Friday was the first time i've ever fell asleep w/ babe driving. Well, we were alone & going all the way to san jose. We started bickering and i was pretty much pissed for no reason at all. The car went silent, so i eventually drifted off to sleep. I woke up 30 mins later w/ his jacket wrapped perfectly around me. I looked at him & he smiled at me. He said " You're adorable when you sleep ", giggled, & reached for my hand, forgetting about everything i did just a few moments ago. When you meet someone this forgiving, you know he's a keeper. I am completely & uncontrollably in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment