Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday, August 20, 2010-
My outfittttt. Loose ass cozy sweater. LOL It feels as comfy as a lazy outfit but looks dressed up! Yaayers.
Darns, its blurry! The lighting in these pics are horrible ):
I don't know what i was thinking.... Bahahaha.
I needa clean my mirrror!
I LOVE YOU!
It was one of those moments where you set your timer and can't think of something to do. LOOOL. I make that face a lot...
The lighting in fronta Boiling Crab was horrible! ):
Okay so first they lay a wax sheet over your entire table. They give you aprons & a whole roll of towels. They provide slices of lime & boxes of salt/pepper :)
Vivian & Christian;
Me and babe! ^^
FOOOOOOOOD!!!!
Babes crawfish ):... ( MY PETS!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr )
His pile... ew... thats gross. LOOL
Done w/ the meal! ^^
Yuckkkkkkks.
LMFAO
Heheheh -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment