Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, February 26, 2010

Haul; Ross;

Other things from Ross;
Hand sanitizers ! Looks so yummy. LOL They don't smell that good but it was only a few bucks so w/e. Candle holders. Hella pretttty ! I ran through so many candles last night. LOL :D I love thissss ! This was all $6 :) Babe bought a darkboard. Heres the darts LOLL Mini clipboard, zebra notepad, & zebra notebook. I hate zebra print but i wanted the poka dotted clipboard ! This was .. $5 ?
Mkay, i got all those things + that leopard makeup box. ANNNNND i got a black off the shoulder top w/ lacey sides. :))) All this for like $30 something bucks. Yayyy, i love Ross. I haven't gone since i was 10. O.O My family doesn't like that place. But babe drove me there :)))) That was fun. LOLL I felt marrrried!

No comments:

Post a Comment