Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010-

January 01, 2010;
Christmas themed hot chocolate :)
January 02, 2010;
Piercings + Hairrrr.Why's my face so shadowed ... Idkkkk. I'm a camera whore !Gotta have that innocent look !Outfittttt !
F21 top uhh .. $17 ? Nothing special, i was being lazy.
" Heart Of Glass " LOL This hair style is now my lazy day hairrrr. Takes only 3 minutes.
HAULLLLL; Serramonte-
Love the VS semi annual sale. They didn't have much hoodies this year though. Idk why i got this white board, it was only $6 & idk. I just felt like it. LOL
I've been wanting one of these for a while now. From VS $10. Helllllla good deal ! You can get something LIKE it @ Agaci for $24. LOL It was the last one & it was tangled in everything. Took us 10 minutes to get it out. Lmfao, pink tanktop ! $12 ? It was the ONLY pretty printed tank. There was only plainass tops. But i dug this up ! :DAgaci; $10 Got a shrug jacket thing but i didn't take pics.
RINGGGG. Again. LOL $6 !

Oh BLOGTV right now. But i'm not in it at the moment. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment