Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nighttttttts !

So i just got off blogTV & it's already 3AM. LOL My sleeping schedule is beyond fucked. Hmm, got some homework done ! But i still gotta work all day 2m. >:/ Blog TV was interesting tonight. Tons of pervs & haters. -.- LOL i was less shy today so if you were there, yeah, you got to see me open up a bit more. Thats not even close to how i am in person though ! LOLL So i'm REALLY starting to get irritated with a few girls. It's like i know i don't KNOW her well but damn, you irritate me ! LOL ): I'm not a hater. It's just this once.

Blogger's getting on my nerves. Like i get 30+ formspring a day & don't get me wrong, i LOVE answering but its beginning to feel more like a job than a hobby. Like i blog 10+ times a day & you guys still tell me i blog hella lil & i should do more ! I have a life :/ I spend 1/3 of my day on my site alreadyyyy. + i have like 6 requests waiting for me. Please please please DONT ask for me to speed it up. I have SO much homework, finals are coming up, & all that junks. I'll do it when i have time, i promise ! LOL I love my blogspot but i might need a break. Maybe just to make me WANT to blog a million times a day ! No, its not your fault. Don't stop asking cause if you do, i'll have no choice but to stop bloging. LOL Post post post ! I just gotta get my passion back for this hobby.

Blogging is my stress reliever.

Anywhos, i have 4,500+ unique visitors & 44,000 profile views. After a whole month, i'm still in shock. LOL TYTYTYTYTY. I love you guys :D

I'm hella weird. First i talk about how i lost passion for blogging, then i tell you guys i love you. It's 3:00AM & i'm loosing my mind. Going to bed, talk to you guys 2m. Post formspring overnight ! Answering all questions in my inbox 2m :)

No comments:

Post a Comment