Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, January 18, 2010

Nighttttt Loves ♥

Hello ! I didn't post much today ): So tomorrow, i'm going to eat @ this new restaurant & greatmall after. Hehe, shoppppppppping ! Ill spend a ton 2m and just not go shopping next week. LOL I just uploaded pics from today. I'll recap and stuff laterrrr. It's kinda late and i gotta wake up at 10AM 2m :/ So i'm gonna go now. I have a TON of formspring. 26 at the moment. LOL Keep posting tomorrow and i'll answer them eitherrrr tomorrow night or tuesday afternoon. Sorry for the waittt. Hehe, getting contacts tomorrow. New hair, lashes, & eye color. Big change in three days. LOL So excitinnnnnng !

No comments:

Post a Comment