Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, January 1, 2010

Nailssss ! --- Pearls, Lace, Bows, & tons of pink. :)

Why's the picture quality so sucky every time i upload it ?!
I went for something REALLY girly. LOL This took pretty long. It looks fake in person. Hehe, i like it though ! I did this for school since its starting in three days. There's hella shit glued on & i'm trying hella hard not to let it fall off ): LOL Anyways, here's some pictures.
I really like my left hand thumb. LOLLA bunch of everything. Hella blurry, sorry ):Lmfao, quick drawings with babe last night cause we were that bored. My girl is hella hurtttt. & idk wtf babe was thinking LOLL17 formspring waiting ! I gotta get ready to go out soon ): I'm trying to catch up on formspring. LOL I'll answer as much as i can right now. Prob not the long ones though cuase they take a while :/ Sorry !

No comments:

Post a Comment