Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just Ordered;

1. Personalized promise ring. Babe decided to write " To Cherish, Love, & Protect " on it. Hehe, i think its sweeeeeeet ! Really really cute. Something to reassure me that he loves me :)
2. This is for him. I wrote in side " Steven&Stephanie 01.27.09 " LOL He's gonna hang it on his neck :)

3. Wedding Ring ! LOLLLL I've always wanted one. It's fake but it looks like good quality. I hope it turns out nice in person :) Hehe, reaaaaal cute !
4. This was just cause its cheap. Why not right ? LOL I wanna wear this on dates & vday :D

These are for our 2 year anniversary. It'll take about a month to get here ): I'll post up pics once i receive it !

No comments:

Post a Comment