Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I want ...

1. Grey or Light Brown Contacts
Not prescription, just contacts ! I'm not sure which color yet.
2. False Lashes
I wanna give it a try. Idk if they'd look nice !
3. Teasing Brush
I normally use a comb. I think a brush would be better !
4. Big Sexy Hairspray
I think it works better than what i currently use.
5. To draw my eyeliner thicker
Prettier ! LOL I'll try it tonight :)
Heeeeeh, lots of face + hair changes ? Idk, i want something different ! Plus i get bored when nothing changes. Imma go to bed now. I love you guys :)
http://www.formspring.me/xstephhunnie
Post tonight+tomorrow morning. I'll check it in the afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment