Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Formspring.Me

uhm, its not bad stuff, dont worry haha . its just that its hella interesting :)

LOL ooo, mkaaay ! :)

ni hao ma ?

Ting hao de. Ni ne ? :)

LOLOLOL i saw your pics with youa dn frank together in the car and like the pics, frank is driving with one hand and if i were you i'd be like "WTF DUDE PUT TWO HANDS ON THE FREAKING WHEEL!!!"

Answering on next one !

and i thought your mom didnt want frank driving you places cause she was scared :O

LOLLL Seriously ! He kept driving with one hand, no hands, & trying to hold my hand. LOL I kept yelling cause i was scaredd ): But i think its HARDER to drive with both hands cause its not natural for them ? LOL Idk, i kept trying to stop complaining ! He drives good though, so its all okay :D LOLLLL I'll admit though, i was fucking scared ! She just agreed when i asked today. LOL Idk why !

hehe, you two are so sweet together :]

Awwwww, thanks :))

OMG STEPHANIE! can you PLEASE post up the link where you got the promise rings from?! my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 yrs and 6 months and we've been DYING for the men's promise ring like the one you got for frank! pleeeeeease?! :)

LOL Of course ! ( http://www.limogesjewelry.com/ ) I haven't received my order so i'm not sure how the quality is :/ But yeah, go take a look ! :D

for fake nails, do you use special glue to put thme on? how do you get them off? :O i heard sometimes, it ca rip off almost your whole nail D;

I use nail glue that i bought in China. It's SO strong, i get my fingers stuck together all the time -.- LOL It's hard to get off when i WANT to remove it but it has never ripped of a part of my nail O.O

i dont get false lashes. when you "glue" them on, doesnt it hurt to take them off?

Omg, that's what i was wondering. LOL I seriously have NO idea ! I've never tried them on before but i will 2m. I'll tell you after :)

did you want to go to wash?

LOL I put Lowell, Wash, Lincoln. I wanted to get into Lowell ! But now, i think Wash is the best.

How long have you and your boyfriend been together?

10 days left till our 2-year anniversary :))

Where did you get the promise rings?

http://www.limogesjewelry.com/

What's up with the coin in your earrings picture? Is that like your signature thing or something? Lol, it just looks funny but all of your stuff are gorgeous! (:

LOLL NOO ! It's for a size comparison to the earrings cause they're a bunch of different sizes. LOL Thanks !

yeaa buht i'm not that skinny so when i'm around people it makes me feel yea ): what are your plans for today steph ? (: i'm freaking up at 6;44 in the morning ! D:

Aww :/ I'm sure your pretty JUST the way you are. LOL why're you up so late ?!!? O.O I couldn't keep my eyes open by 1AM :/ Stupid school schedule. LOL I'm planning to hang w/ one of my friends but the weather's crazy so we're not sure anymore ): Youuu ?

No comments:

Post a Comment