Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Formspring.Me

LOL. my day today was okayy. didn't do much except my nails ! LOL. i was looking at your previous nail pictures and yea (x i'm getting addicted to doing my nails. and are you prepared for the earthquakee ? - christine.

LOL Aww, i posted the request too late ! :/ I'm sorrrry. LOL I'm not really prepared ! I don't think it'll be TOO bad though. Are you ?! LOL What'd you end up doing w/ your nails ? :)

isn't ur bf supposed to be a junior?

LOL He started school late. He was born in November so it's kinda between the two !

hi! (: i was just looking through some of yur old posts & i saw one of yur modeling photoshoot pictures. did yu go to JRP for yur modeling class? cause i thought the place looks kinda familiar like where i had my photoshoot xD

Hello :) Nope, i went to Barbizon ! LOL

stephanie, i'm so jealous of you ! i wish i was as skinny and pretty as you !

Seriously ?! LOL Don't be ! I'm not pretty & i don't like being skinny. I'm actually trying to gain weight ! I bet your beautiful too :) Thanks though ♥

your beautiful inside and out and alot of girls out there envy you. stay strong :)

Aww, that's hella sweet. Thank you :))

LOL it's okayy. &noo i'm not prepared ! i just did the blue/black/&silver lines with the gems (: LOL. and you are pretty ! i was looking at your storee and then saw the pictures of you wearing the clothes and i got jealous. LOL ! ckuhz you're so skinny ):

LOL I seriously needa do my nails again ! How'd they turn out ? It's okay, i'm pretty sure the earthquake will be tiny :) I don't like being skinny, i hella wanna gain wait ! LOL Don't be jealous, i'm sure your gorgeous :D

heeey! i like your blog! && you got a 90+ on your chem test .__. just wanted to let you know since you weren't in class[:

You read my blog ?!! :O LOL Thanks ! REALLY ?!?!?! AHHHHHH, YAYAYAYAY. Thank you ! :D

they turned out pretty good. i haven't done nails in a while and i went to go buy some nail art deco yesterday so yea (: LOL. i wanna lose weight ! its easy for me to gain / lose weight D: and when i start to not eat a lot i faint or something ):

LOL ooo. Keep eating then ! I don't think being skinny is really pretty. It's prettier to have some meat & curves ! LOL Be confident with what you have :)

yeeees! alot more than you'd think & alotta my friends too, we talk about it sometimes LOL! we like!

Realllly ?! LOL Holy crap, how come no one ever tells me ! Thankkkk youuuu :)

i do eat ! D: buht yea. i have pretty low confidence. :x

LOL I know what you mean, i do too ): Just keep working on building it ! :D

wait, isnt a 5-6 a pretty big earthquake?

LOL Yeahh, its pretty big but i don't think it'll do HUGE damage where its dangerous. LOL Well .. i hope it doesn't O.O

after doing your nails, when you shower, dont the like rhinestones/gems/ w/e you call it, fall out? and when you wash your hair, wont it go intoit?

LOL Yeah, they get caught into my hairrr & stuffs. That's why it's hella annoying :/ Hm, just put more time into gluing it. Like fix all the edges so nothing pokes out. It'll help ! & Nope, they get caught but don't fall out. My nail glue is REALLY strongggg !

I swear your blog is amazzing !

LOL Your sweeeet :) Thanks !

i know alot of people at wash that reads your blog and they talk about it sometimes too in my class, im not gonna name names though since its rude :) i just wanna let you know that HELLA people read it :)

Really ?!?! Omg, how embarrassing :// Talk as in good stuff or bad ? LOL How come no one tells me in person !

http://www.formspring.me/xstephhunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment