Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Reno Pics ( Pat 3 )- Day1@CircusCircus

Day 1 @ the hotel !

Just arrived ! At the lobby. They were all checking in so we decided to take some pics. LOOL Babes an idiot ! " This will be my new facebook default ! "







I changed parts of my outfit in the car. LOL My hairs a mess from the ride. This is the only picture of my shoes ): But, i love my new booties ! LOL I hate this picture though. Haha, i only lasted ... 6 hours in these shoes ):






Mirrrror pic @ the lobby.










My legs look thin & long ! I like ! My face is weird though. LOL









Getting settled in @ the room. I like babe in black v-necks but he refuses to wear them in public. He thinks they make him look fat -.- LOL I like this picture !








I LOVE THIS PICTUREEEEEEE. It looks ... manly :) MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE ! Eeeeeeeek ! LOL









Babe thinks he's tough. LOL He won me the v-day basket thing though :)







Elevator picture ! First trip back to the hotel. LOL We had a pic like this from last year ! CLICK LOL Holy shits, we look HELLA different. O.O & grown. LOL !





:P LOL To the 16th floor ! We had room 1608. Thank god it wasn't 1408.










Bathroom pics with babe. I like this one, we look innocent ! :) Eeeeek, his arms are the best place to be.









Love him.










Lol, i usually don't put up kissing pics. Once in a while its fine. So here's one. Don't click if you think its disturbing ! Sorry. LOL









Viv & I. Camera Whoringggg !










So from this ... claw machine for jewelry, we won these uglyass sunglasses. We decided to put them on & act like idiots. LOL We would. -.-





My hair is like whoooosh ! LOL








♥ :)










Quick elevator picture ! Actually, during the time i took this, the elevator doors opened ... & the people were staring @ me like i'm crazy. How embarrassing. LOOL !








Elevator picture ! Kinda blurry cause it was moving.







Changed to boots cause my feet hurt. LOL I look like i'm dragging my boyfriend. LOL









Waiting for a show to start !










Racing games with babe are SO fun. We played it over & over ! LOL From the motorcycle ones to the car ones ! I won a lot of the times. LOL Well ... i was on auto & he was on manual so i guess its not fair -.- Then again, he knows how to drive & i don't ):



Waiting for a show again !










Buffet line @ dinner. KEVJUMBA ! LOLLL I was taking the picture so i'm not in it. I didn't wanna be anyways -.- Kinda cool though !









Walking to buffettttttt. Babe thinks hes cool. LOL










Silver Legacy.










SF.










Vivian !










@ Dinner. Omfg, best buffet in the fucking worlddddddd.







:D I was really really really bloated. LOL







Mmmmmm. I could live there.








Vivian & Christian.










Me, Momma, Sisterrrr !










Me & Babesterrrr.











Part 4 coming soon ! LOL It'll be the last part.

No comments:

Post a Comment