Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reno Pics ( Part 2 )- Snow time !

SNOW TIME !

Ready for the snow ! All bundled up, with my weirdass flaphat. LOLL Fakeass smile, but w/e ! It wasn't snowing yet, but it was only 25degrees ! O.O Crazy colddddd.







Babe is so funny looking. LOOOOOL ! He'd kill me if he saw this picture up :) Oh well ! He has 3 jackets on !








Vivs coolass shoeprint. Her coach boots ! LOL Theres a heart + coach signs :D I had to get a picture. LOL








Before the snow ball fighttttt










I couldn't choose ! So i put both together. LOOL before the snow ball fight.





Stupid snow got my camera lens wet ! >:/










After the snowball fight. It was snowing REALLY hard. We decided to take some pictures before we left.






Helllllllo, I'm Stephanie ! I'm really cold, but, nice to meet you :) I'm stupid. LOL









My mom was watching us. LOOOOOOL ! Awkwardddd ... Anyways, he looks aggressive O.O










:) My foot pops for everything.










Ew, my face looks weird here. I saw a bigass rock of snow so i sat on it. & i found a bigass piece of leaf so i used it as a prop.








Vivian & Christian !










Babe makes it looks like i weigh a ton -.- Ass. LOL :) I'm fckin lucky to be able to go on my SECOND trip to reno w/ my boyfriennnnnnnnnd.








" Fuck this hat ! " LOL You'll see what happens to my hair later -.- Bad idea. Last picture before we left.








Walking back to the car with babe. Ew, the back of my head looks hella weird ! I bet babe likes his jeans here. He's obsessed. LOL We look like an old couple holding hands :) ..







SNOWINGGGGG ! LOL It took a while to find our car ...









Yeeee ! Babe looks HELLA stiff. LOOL I look likea bopper.









Viv & christian ! Shittt, hella snow. LOL










End result of a 5 minute walk to the car w/ out a hat on. LOOL ! I love the snow thoughhhhh.




Part 3 coming in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment