Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Reno Pics ( Part 4 )- LastDay!

Day 2; Last Day !

Just woke up. I have no natural beauty so i'm hiding my face. The boyfriend looks tired too. LOL ): MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PIC NOW ! >:[








View from the room ! LOL Prettttttty. Had to get ready hella quick so we could return the room by the right time. I hate rushing.








Hairs a mess. Bangs are weird. I have eye bags. LOL not my day. I really really like my peacock necklaceeeee.









MY BANGS ARE HELLA WEIRD. -.- Idk what happened. But yeahhhhhh.









Lmfao, idk. I like though !








Last few games @ Circus Circus. We got the biggest prize at almost EVERY game. LOL Like seriously, we got the humungo stuffed animals. :D Fuck yeah. I think i'm getting a bit too old.








LOL Love this jewelry claw machine. We got 3 watches, 5 necklaces, & 4 pairs of sunglasses. We're pretty damn good @ all these games.









Vivian & Christian !










Tedddddy Bearrrrrs.










Babe was too lazy to gel his hair. LOL He looks EXHAUSTED.







Vivian + Christian whos not paying attention. LOL










Muahhhhhhhhhhh.










Got the whole wolf & raccoon family going on. LOLL







On my way back home/ to vacaville. So fckin pretty.







Sun + Snow. LOL Last picture ! ):










Sighhhhh. I miss my vacation already. LOL I had tons of fun though. I hope you guys enjoyed the pics :) Tell me what you guys think !

No comments:

Post a Comment