Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, October 26, 2009

Q+A Set #4

I have a confession ...
I'm bored so why not answer some questions ? Oh, + i added a few facts so check up on that.

#42) Q: " Just wanted to say, You seem like a really great person and I really wish I got to know you better in middle school. We go to different high schools now :[ . You seem like the kind of BFF that everyone can trust and depend on. I wish we could've been good friends in middle school. "

A: Awwwww, this is reallly sweet. Ahaha, thanks :)

#43) Q: " What's the sweeeeeeeeeeeetest thing Steven has ever done for yu? (Besides obvious things like "ask yu out" and "gave yu a big present" stuff like that) "
A: Well, i can't think of a huge one but to me, its the little things that matter most. I posted an entire blog about him yesterday so you can look into that. I'll state a few here anyways. Hm, one time, i was stalked home & i was terrrrrrified and shaking and everything. He was busy but he came right away anyways & comforted me. He promised to never let me get into that situation again & he kept his promise. That meant a lot to me. Hm, another time i was really really sick & i went to the hospital @ like the middle of the night. He came with me and helped me the entireee time. He never look annoyed even though it took like 3 hours. Idk, overall its just how he cares so much about me. I think thats much more sweet then all the material things.

#44) Q: " i love how you're taller than me! i love how your hair grows so fast! i love your closet! zomg HI STEPHHH ;) "
A: LOOL okay, that is SO sandy. Heeeeeeello ! :)

#45) Q: " Wat do u and ur babe fight about mostly? "
A: Um, little stupid things. LOL but we get over it in like, a few minutes. I rather not think back about fights. LOL sorry this isn't really a good answer.

#46) Q: " Do you hold grudges? "
A: Hm, no i don't unlessss its THAT bad. Like, theres a few things i could NEVER let go but everything else, i forgive in a heartbeat.

#47) Q: " How often do u go shopping? and how much do u usually spend? " A: Um, i go shopping at LEAST once a week. Usually like 2-3 times a weeek ? How much i spend depends on what they have & where i'm shopping at. If its like serra or tanforan, usually like 50 ish bucks ? Stones + DT i spend very little like 20 ish ? Andddd if its great mall, vacaville, or somewhere far, over 100. Tehehehe.

#48) Q: " my boyfriend has been together since March and he's not really the type of person that seems like a real boyfriend. Like, he seems more of a best friend. Some people can't really tell we're even together. But anyway, sometimes I feel like he doesn't care and I don't know, I'm starting to fall for one of my friends. I don't know if it's infuation, or what, but I don't want to break up with my boyfriend either. I care about him a lot, it's just that he never shows he cares about me. Thank you =) "
A: Well sometimes, me and my boyfriend act like bestfriends more then a couple. We just hangout like we're not even in a relationship but its like, i dont want to be cuddling & being all lovey dovey all the time. Sometimes, you just gotta joke around & have a good time. When it comes down to it, we show our passion & affection for each other but its not ALL the time. Boys don't exactly know how to show they care. LOL just talk to him about it, nothing will solve itself. Discusss your problems. If your falling for someone else, then you've obviously lost a LOT of feelings for him. O.O Um, don't lead him on if you think you don't even like him anymore. I mean, having a boyfriend makes you feel secure but don't just keep him around for that cause its really fucked up. Don't be selfish and do what YOU want to do. Do whats best for your relationship. I hope this helps :/ Good luck !


#49) Q: " There's this guy that I think likes me but i'm not sure. His actions seem to show it. What do you think about this? "
A: I haven't experienced that in 2 years. LOL um, don't expect too much & try not to get your hopes up. Just follow along & whatever happens, happens. If he does & you do too, then thats wonnnnderful. If he doesn't, there will be another guy comin along. Go with the flow. Good luckkkk !

#50) Q: " is your hair damaged because you dye it alot"
A: It SHOULD be but oddly, it isn't. Its actually reallllllly smoooth. LOL

#51) Q: " What do u think about the idea of being older/younger than ur bf and are u older than ur bf? "
A: I don't give a dammmmmn about age. Like i'm serious, idc at ALL. LOL no, my boyfriends older but only by a few months. If you love someone, nothing should get in the way. Especially not age.

#52) Q: " Where do you buy OPI nail polish? Kinda random. Haha. "
A: My mom loves doing her nails too. She gets them @ this store near downtown ? I'm not sure but you can only purchase things there if you got a salon degree. I NEVER buy nail polish so i don't really know if they sell at drugstores. Sorry :/

#53) Q: " How many designer bags do you own? Like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, Juicy & etc. It'd be so cool if you could include photos of them too :D " A: I actually don't own too many. LOL i don't think i'm at the age where i should be wearing designer but i have a fewww. I can't find them online so heres a picture: ( click to enlarge )

Gucci:Juicy Couture:Coach:Coach:Those are the ones i own & are not shared with my sister. I have a few clutches and other little things but i won't include that.

#54) Q: " Slightly personal but, when you say "sleep over" in your blogs, where does your boyfriend sleep? And are your parents okay with that? "
A: LOL, uhh, w/ me ? Yeah, my parents are okay w/ it. They trust me enough. When people hear about him sleeping over, they automatically assume the worst but we actually sleep. Like forreal ! + i share a room w/ my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment