Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Babes adorable<3

I have a confession ...
I'm cramping like crazy while on the phone frank. Hes making me crack up like crazy. LOLLLLL.

Me
: I'm gonna eat my pill now, hold on. imma put my phone down

& i heard him talking so i thought it was serious & i picked it back up & he says

Him
: DO YOU REMEMBER ?! ALL OF THE TIMES WE HAD, DO YOU REMEMBER ?! LETS BRING IT BACK !

Me
: WTF ?! i thought it was serious !


Me
: hah, your funny !

Him
: No, your the bunny !

Me
: Huh ? ..


Me: I'm gonna go do hw now forreals babe bye !
Him: No, i know you can stay. No, your staying & talking to me. Your lying to me ! I'm not believing it ! I'm not gonna hang up.
Me: Fine -.- He claims to have a headache + insomnia so hes not going to school 2m either. Hes the cutest thing. Singing crazily every 5 minutes instead of sleeping. LOL babes adorableeeee. He made my cramps go away ! & now that i'm off the phone, they came back. How sad ):

No comments:

Post a Comment