Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, October 26, 2009

Its ME, love it, hate it, i dont care. :)

I have a confession ...
I should really start homework. LOL, anyways, my cramps are ALMOST gone, yaaaaay. I did nothing practically all day. Hm, new picture up there ^^^^^ as you prob already seen. Hm, yeah, its slutty. Yeah, i look like a whore. LOL BUT WHO CARES ?!?!? I loveeeeeeee slutty shit & if you wanna talk, then there, go spread it to the world. I could care less ! Its who i am & its my personality :) Bitcheeeees can talk all they want. Muhahhahahaha. Uhhhhhhhh, yeah. Bye :)
If you consider that a reason, then obviously you got some growin up to do.

2 comments: