Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Q+A Set #3 Continued

Ugh, blogger started glitching ! Heres the rest of the questions !

#37) Q: " Who's your bfff ? (= "
A: LOL, don't really have a specific one but i'm close to Erica Won & Jeanie Chinggggg.

#38) Q: " how experienced are u? I'm not very experienced and since uve been with your boyfriend for so long u two mustve gotten sexually closer. right? "
A: Um, i don't like disscussing this topic. I find it personal and i like to keep it to myself. But anyways, it doesn't matter if your not experienced. Don't feel pressured into doing ANYTHING you don't wanna do. Even though sex is advertised everywhere, it doesn't mean you have to do it. Go at your own pace ! Oh & any future questions asking me about ME & my sexual shit, i will NOT answer. If you ask general questions about the topic, i'll answer what i know. Thankssssss.

#39) Q: " why wont u post about ur days if u make a tumblr?!?! "
A: LOL don't worry, i will on blogger still. I mean i won't post about it on tumblrrrr. Hm, i'm still not sure if i'm making one though.

#40) Q: "
You should stay in blogspot! [: but it's your choice if you wanna have tumblr too. But in my opinion, i think it'll be tough keeping up with both (tumblr and blogspot). AND please keep up with your facts. Your facts seems interesting [: "
A: Thanks for your opnion ! Ahaha, i still haven't decidedd but yeah, i'll try to keep up with my facts. Thanks :D

#41) Q: " BLOGSPOT! BLOGSPOT! BLOGSPOT! BLOGSPOT! BLOGSPOT! "

A: LOLLL.

I spent an hour on this ! Hahah, enjoy (: Keep asking if you got more ?'s !

No comments:

Post a Comment