Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Summary of my weekend.

I have a confession ..
Whooooops. Havent posted in a while ! :/ Sorrrrry. Ugh, i gotta stop doing that. LOL Anyways, i'll write a summary about my weekend :)
Friday:
I was supposed to go out with babe but we got lazy again & just stayed home. Okay honestly, i can barely remember what happened. Well, @ night, my parents brought alla us to stonessss. I boughhhht 2 cuteass skirts from macys. Ahaha, i never knew they had some cute shit there ! Umm, got grey leggings @ ninas. Gottttttt nurse costume assessories @ wetseal. I know right. I'm a cop this year but the nurse shit was ADORABLE. I'm gonna be a nurse next year :D. LOL sluttyyyyyyy but w/e, its Halloween. :) & honestly, its just my personality. LOL ANYWAYSSSSS. OH, i tried taking pics that day but eh, i didn't really like it. But ill post like .. one up. Maybe. Okay, i think that was the end of the day.
Saturday:
Early anniversary celebration w/ babe. Can you believe it ? Its been ... 1 year & 9 months. Thats fuckiiiiin 21 months together. I love him to death. LOL We always forget how long we've been together when people ask. Ahaha, but eh, its hard to keep track -.- Hm, slept innn & got ready @ arounddddd 2 ? Went to downtown to shop. I wasn't really in the mood to shop anyways so we head to metreon. LOL i hella wanted these nemo stuffed animals from the claw thing but instead, babe spends 5 bucks trynna win me this blue blob thing from another movie. LOL AND HE DOESNT EVEN WIN IT ! Hes a dummmmmy. Hm, we were gonna save money & not waste it on stupid movie theater food but we couldn't resist the chicken & fries. Watched stepfather. Babe killed all the food. Like always :) LOL jk, i love you fatty. Um.. i was PARANOID after the movie. Seriosuly, i'm scared of everything -.- But i LOVE to watch scaryass movies. I'm stupid. No one was home so i was scared to go home. Even though frank was staying over that night i was scared to death. LOL turned out alright. We watched 2 more movies @ home. Um, Along came polly + The Breakup. LOL They were alright. Cooooked dinner with babe. Danced around the house. Jumped around. Did random shit. LOL it was fun :) Had a good day. Then again, every date we go on is always perfect. I love him to death. Forreal.
Sunday:
Todaayyyyy. Hm, viv spent the night @ her bfs house. Hm, pretty much cuddled with babe all day. -.- I know, i gotta stop doing that. Watched another movie but idk what its called. I'm currently home alone. Babe left ): I'm cramping like crazy. Seriously, the girls out there that don't get cramps when their on their dot, your fucking lucky ! Ahah, their the worst shit ever. I was screaming for 2 hours & i felt nauseous. But i made frank cater to me. AHAHA, it was funny. LOL but thanks babe :) Alrighhhhhts. End of my days. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment