Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Q+A Set #3

I have a confession ...
I think its time to answer some wufoo questions ! I gotta get started on homework soon so i'm gonna try to answer as much as i can in like 15-30 minutes. Then the rest will be for next time.

#25) Q: " how tall are you? o-o "
A: I'm 5 feet and like 1/2 inch. I hate it ! I would rather be really really short or reaaaal tall. I'm in the middle and ugh, it sucks ):

#26) Q: "This isn't a question, but I don't really like Twitter so I don't think you should make one, but you can. I'm just saying. "
A: LOL yeah, i've tried it & its real boring.

#27) Q: " how aree you? :) "
A: Um, i'm pretty good ! Ahaha

#28) Q: " i was just wondering if your boyfriend was older than you."
A: Hm, hes only a few months older then me.

#29) Q: " Is it hard being in a relationship for so long? I mean don't you meet cute guys and somehow think how it'll be like if you're not in a relationship? "
A: Well, to me, its worth giving up all the ' cute guys '. I don't go around meeting new guys anyways cause we don't have a really open relationship but i like it like that. I don't think its hard being in a relationship for so long, i absolutely LOVE it. I mean, if your completely in love, nothing else matters anymore. Being single, you can flirt, party, & have fun but being in a relationship, you get the cuddling, the love, & the affection. I guess different people see it differently but i much rather be in a relationship. I'm done with the flirting & partying.

#30) Q: " How tall are you? &What's your weight? "
A: I am 5 feeeeet + like 1/2 inch ! & I weigh about 84 pounds. :X

#31) Q: " How do you do your nails? I wanna learn how you did with the blue stars and other stuff. I really like your nails, btw. "
A: Ahaha, thanks :) Um, theres no way to describe it but its all outta practice. I have a big family in china & so they send me a ton of nail supllies & art stuffs. I think of an idea, paint it out on a fake nail, & draw it on mine w/ a paint brush.

#32) Q: " I need advice. It's almost our one-year anniversary on Oct. 23 and i dont know what to give him. I'm thinking of giving him a dog tag with our initials and date engraved.. but i'm still thinking if i should give him that or not. I know that you & your bf already had your one-year anniversary so what did you give him? i really need your help! Thanks [: "
A: First off, i don't give good advice :/ & OMG, thats 2m. I'm sorry ! Ahaha, yeah, i've thought about giving that to my boyfriend a lonnng time ago. Um, i can't exactly rememebr what we've gave each other on our 1 year ann but overall ive given him 1,000 stars, an entire journal FILLED completely, clothes, letters, & etc. Hm, i suggest something priceless. Something you made thats more sentimental then an object. Put time & effort into it, not just money. But overall, i'm sure he'd love ANYTHING you give him. Its the thought that counts. Congradulations :)

#33) Q: " My boyfriend & I have been together for about a month and its kinda going downhill for us. We fight like about 2 times a week and sometimes i dont have feelings for him. I want to save our relationship without anyone hurting but i dont know what to do. I need help!"
A: Okay, again, i don't give the best advice. Me & my boyfriend fight practically everyday ! Ahaha I think all relationships are like that after a while but since its only been a month, maybe you guys arn't communicating enough. If it gets bad to the point you loose feelings for him, then maybe you have to think everything over. Were you happier without this ? Or are you still happier being in a relationship even if you have all these fights ? You two just needa talk it out & figure out why you fight so often. Deal with every single fight & resolve it or it eventaully builds up and gets horrrrrrible ! Either agree or agree that you disagree. Sorry if this wasn't much help :/ Good luck thoguh !

#34) Q: "Are you rich? How big is your house? "
A: No, i'm not rich ! Haha, everyone always assumes i am but i swear, i'm definitely NOT. My house is average sized ? Idk o.O

#35) Q: " What college do you wanna go to? "
A: I'm not sure yet. I haven't really thought too deeply into college yet. But, anywhere thats good for veterinarians ? UC Davis ? Ahaha, i'm just focusing on my grades right NOW. Maybe i won't qualify for a university ! Idk, i'm not stressing about college just yet.

#36) Q: " what kind of makeup do you use? Like the brand of the eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealers you usually use? (: "
A: I actually use a LOT of make up so this will take a while :/. Credit to my sister for a lot of the things i know about makeup. I'll have fun with this & post maybe pictures too :)

Maybelline's liquid dream mousse ( I use a tinnnnny bit of this to cover up my freckles cause power foundation doesn't cover too much of it. )

Maybelline's mineral powder

I.D Bare minerals blush from sephoraLoreal HIP Cream Liner ( I hate pencil liner, the powder ones smudge too easily, and liner is too hard to apply. i LOVE cream liner ! )Maybelline eye shadow quads or any eye shadow paletteLancome mascara

ELF brushes
Yeah, i'm pretty sure thats it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment