Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, September 21, 2009

Your thoughts and opinions don't concern me ...

I have a confession ..
Im tired, stressed, & down. Gaaaah, it was supposed to be sunny today ): LOL i made a bet with frank. If it was sunny by the end of today, i owe him lunch 2m. If it stayed cold, he owes me lunch. Obviously i lost. How sad ): ... Hm .. what else happened today .. OOOOH, i cut my shirt up last night in this design but i didn't even get to show it today. GAAY, i'll do another one sometime and wear it ): how sad .. man i can't think bout anythin to post. W/e, i'll put some pics up again & end it. Byebyeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment