Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, September 6, 2009

" The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs. "

I have a confession ...
I'm telling myself to give up but my heart is telling my otherwise. I'm lost, extremely confused, & hurt. The only thing i could do is stay strong & wait to see what happens. I'm not gonna let tears fall from my eyes again .. not anymore.

"It’s not about being who everyone else wants you to be, its about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it."

MyDay:
So, babe slept over last night. We slept innnnnnn. Talked on the phone with Jeanie for a while, deciding what to do .. LOL i took FOREVER to get ready cause i didn't wanna rush :) .. Went to stones @ like 3. Stupid boys kept complaining about shopping but DUDE it was hot -.- Hm .. i only got one shirt but i got babe to get 2 tees. LOL its something i like on boys :) .. Tehehe. Hm .. then we went to trader joes to buy groceries. We got .. this Alfredo Noodle thing w/ strips of chicken. LOL hm .. went home & cooked it up. OMFG that shit was delishhhhhhh. Brought it downstairs to eat. LOL hm, watch Wanted. LOL it was cozzzzzzy :) .. Came back upstairs & talked for a while. Pretty chilled day, it wasn't amazing but it was better then nothing. I freakin hateeee and love the weather today. Does that make sense ? .. I liked how there was no wind and it was hot but i HATED how stuffy it was ! & it was all moist. LOL disgusttttting. So babe fell asleep -.- .. he always sleeps like an hour before me. LOL and i was playing neopets.. i know right O.O I have no idea why. Okay, i'm starting to just ramble about random shit & its probably getting boring. Alrighys, i'm gonna end it hereeeee. :)

" True strength is keeping yourself together when everyone expects you to fall apart. "

No comments:

Post a Comment