Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, September 7, 2009

Don't take life too seriously .. Nobody makes it out alive anyways ...

I have a confession ..
I know i'm lucky to be living the life i have. I know i'm more fortunate then the rest but, why am i never happy ? There's a lot you all don't know. There's a lot you all don't see. There's a lot of secrets untold. And there's a lot of pain & stress on me. My life may seem perfect, & many of you guys think it is perfect but, it's not the truth. After all the inner pain i have gone through alone .. i will never trust anyone anymore. All this has made me put a wall up, & no one can get through. I'm all bottled up, and inside me, i am literally slowly dying. I know this is unhealthy, i know this isn't the right way to solve things but honestly, i don't trust anyone. I won't trust anymore, i won't let myself. You guys may have been there for me, but i make myself think otherwise. I wish i wasn't like this, i wish i could let loose & open up. But, this will never happen. I'll live my life like this; All bottled up & slowly dying. I'm just an innocent, hurt girl asking for no more then some love.
" I wanted you, i needed you .. but you weren't there. "My Day:
So, babe left early today, at like 10 in the morning. ): He said some things to me but i was half asleep so i have no idea what he said :X .. Anyways, got up @ 1 and went to serra with my seastarrrrrr. Bought .. 6 tops ? Loreal Hip Cream Liner :D & Lipgloss. This guy asked if we were twins. LOL .. i dont even think we look alike ! Got home @ like 6 & then went out to koi palace with godbrother ( Joel ), godfather, sister, and mom. LOL the dinner was yummy but we ordered WAY too much food. Everyone had to eat like 2-3 bowls of finsoup -.- and hella other shit. Gahhh, the abalone was yummy thoguh. I was bloated -.- LOL ANYWAYS, Joel came over afterwards & we watched 2 episodes of CSI; NY. Thats the shit. LOL uhm .. yeah, ordered my boots today ! FINALLY. LOL i can't wait till i get them :). So i've decided to post a blog every weekend. Like a nice one. I'm gonna try to make them look pretty now. Yeahs, okay i'm exhausted and i wanna sleep soon. Byeeeee :)

My life seems perfect, but all you know is a bunch of lies ..

1 comment:

  1. Awh! ): you should take up writing in a journal or somethingg. don't hold it all in-I'm pretty sure someone is willing to listen.

    ReplyDelete