Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Keep your head up high .. there are people who would kill to see you fall...

I have a confession ..
I'm tired of going to school ...
I'm exhausted from doing homework ...

I'm sick of curling up & crying everyday ...

I've cut myself way too many times ...
I'm hurt from punching too many walls ...
I'm heart broken from all this pain ..
I'm exploding from being bottled up ...
& I've had enough of this nonsense ...
But.... this is never gonna end, is it ..
" Be careful who you trust, don't listen to anyone who gets in your way. Do what you think is right & fuck what other people have to say. "

No comments:

Post a Comment