Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, September 4, 2009

" Drama never ends & haters are all the same. They smile to your face & spit on your name. "

I have a confession ..
Things are so stupid lately & everyone starts so much drama. I hate dealing with it. So if your gonna start shit, get outta my life. Like now. & if you don't know me, don't even open your mouth. I mean common, isn't it about time for you all to grow up ? Guh, im so irritated. This is exactly why i haven't tried to make any friends. LOL i really don't wanna deal with the shit that comes with it.
" It feels like everyone else is sitting in the sunshine while im drowning in the rain... "
So i am EXTREMELY tired. I'm sore all over from running 1/2 mile yesterday. I know right, 1/2 mile and im sore. I'm so outta shape, its crazaaaay. LOL i think imma start doing my daily situps/ pushups again. I like working out everyday when i got hella drama going on, cause you never know what might happen. Anyways, school was .. alright. I did my entire chinese project last night when its due like 2-3 weeks from now. I knew some immature jerks were gonna say shit bout it -.- LOL, " I'm gonna slap whoevers proj that belongs too ". Wait, who are you gonna slap again ? LOL idiot. Ehhh, everything else was alrighttttt. I'm just extremely tired. So afterschool, i went to eat at Kikis w/ babeeee. Chillled around. Amazingly, i haven't been going out that much. Then again, i went out every day of summer so maybe i should spend some time at home. I'm being a good kid :) Tehehe .. Holy crap, i post that one blog w/ anonymous letters & i get 40 more views. In ONE night. What the heck. I'm starting to feel pretty bad though, cause some of the shit is hella mean. I'm sorrrrrry :( .. Gaaaah, i'm sleepy. Hm, i think imma do homework so i can go out sat & sun. :) Alrighhhhtys, theres a splinter in my jeans and its irritating me. LOOL I'm gonna go get it out now. Byeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment