Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sophmore Schedule ...

I have a confession ..
Oh yeah , imma post up my schedule. LOL

2; Chinese 1 - Miller, Suzanne
3; Chemistry 1 HON - Aragones, Rowen
4; ADV Algebra 1 HON - De Los Reyes, Mi
5; 10th grade english HON - Costantini, Serg
6; PHYS EDUC 3 - Corbett, Sophia
7; Modern World 1 - Kyund, Eunyung

Yeah, so tell me if you got classes with me (: .. LOL & if you know if the teacher is easy or hard O.O .. ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment