Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rambling ..

I have a confession ..
Holy shit, i haven't posted in forever. Anways, got my damn schedule yesterday. -.- Wttf, i got late schedule ! >:( I guess i'll just live with it. LOL idc that much. I fuckin DONT wanna go back to school. Its SO fucking boring & i don't fit in with ANYONE there >:/ .. FML ): Anyways, i think i'm gettin my belly pierced on the first day of school. LOL i'm nervous & scared but everyone says " it wasn't as bad as i thought i'd be " -.- BUT STILL. omfg LOL GAAAAH, ive been wanting it since forever though >< & since everyone has cartilage now, it doesn't mean much anymore. I think i'm done with my ears, fuck it LOL they don't mean that much but omg. >:/ Yeah, i'm hella weird -.- IM BORED. GAHHHH, save me ): ... k ima stop rambling. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment