Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School was better ! / So goddamn irritated ...

I have a confession ...
School was .. amazingly better today ! Haha, i actually laughed & had a lil fun ! Hm, i think my year will gradually get better throughout the year, or at least i hope so >< ...

Then again, this one bitcccccccch is pissing me off. Gah, i'm pretty sure you know who you are & im pretty sure you'll read this shit. For the millionth time, stop biting offa me. I NEVER care anymore but when you make it THAT exact, it gets to me. Haaaah, i think your the ONLY one im starting to hate. Its so fucking irritating ! I guess its not worth starting shit over but i swear, im mad enough to do something stupid -.- Hahah, a tiny bit of my violent side is showing. Fuck off, and get your own shit before i get furious. You'll might think im stupid, but im goddamn serious.

I haven't been in the best mood, as most of you could tell. Haha, im exhausted from school. Well.. time for homework ! I can't wait until the weekend. Goddamnnnnnnnn, i need some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment