Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'll step out, i promise ...

I have a confession ...
You know what ? I'll make things a lot simpler for all of us. Whats wrong with me ? You don't have to know. Think I'm being stupid ? There's nothing i can do about how i truly feel. Think i just need some time ? You'll probably wait forever.. The fact is that I'm not okay & I'll never be okay. But, just to keep the stress offa everyone else, ill step outta your lives. You don't have to slowly push me out anymore .. i'll do it myself. No matter how much it hurts me, I'll try, I promise.
Its all i can do ..

No comments:

Post a Comment