Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dedicated to Steven Huang, I love you hubby :)

I have a confession ..
I am absolutely in love. I want to dedicate a blog especially to him :) So, it's been over 1 & 1/2 months. Yeah, its pretty damn crazy for our age but he might just be the one for me. Hm, so we went to the same preschool, elem, middle, and now high school. Too bad i didn't meet him earlier >< So i met him through friends & he was just someone i saw in the hallways once in a while. Didn't know him enough to ever say hi & all that but eventually we had this group & he was apart of it. Honestly, i didn't notice or pay attention to him until i found out he liked me. I remember this BBQ party we had & he was crushin on me but i had NO CLUE -.- We played spin the bottle & ifreakin had to kiss him on the cheek but that dummy wouldn't let me. I thought he hated me or something -.- LOL Anyways, i found out he liked me at serramonte when i was Christmas shopping with a few guys, including him. Awkward O.O So i started noticing him more & he kept tryin to impress me. LOL it was adorable :D & he kept making me laugh. Started talking to him more often cause i wanted to get to know him. After approximately 2 months, i fell for this dummmmmbo. LOL January 27, 2008 @ 1:34PM; Daly City Century watching Untraceable. I was
kinda expecting it but i was still surprised. Things were pretty awkward considering we barely talked. We had that shy lovetypa thing. LOL I couldn't eat, dance, sing, or even talk around him ! Gah, he gave me butterflies & i was always so nervous. I'll admit, i was probably the WORST girlfriend in the world during the first few months. Oh god, i was a bitch & i feel terrible. Sorry babester ): .. Honestly, i had on & off feelings for another guy for like the first 2 months ? That was stupid, i was stupid. Thanks for putting up with my bitchyness & hanging on. Hm, eventually i got to know him a hell of a lot better & i kept fallin harder. I was absolutely comfortable with him at around .. 6 months ? Yeah, from then on, its been wonderful. Everyday, i fall deeper for him. He's my best friend, my boyfriend, my first love, first kiss, first EVERYTHING. Ah, i love him. LOL We've done a lotta things together. We've even been to Reno together :) That was fun, we gotta go again. LOL Uhm, being away from him is horrible -.- This summer i went to china for a month as you prob know. OMG, i missed his ass like crazy ! We phoned every day though :) I remember coming back & seeing babe with roses @ the airport. GAAAH, he makes my heart melt. It was awkward though, and he gave me butterflies :) .. but i liked it. That feeling went away quickly & we were normal again LOL But that was weird. We're blessed to have parents who allow us to date at this age. I'm blessed to have parents who let him sleep over ! Ahah, hes always sleeping over & its goddamn AMAZING to wake up next to him. Yeah, we fight a whole hell of a lot but we're still crazy about each other. When your in love, you do crazy things. I'd do whatever to be with this boy. Remember all the times where people said shit about us ? The way they thought we wouldn't last ? Hah, look at us now. Everyone have tried to break us up but fuck that -.- .. Its amazing how easily he can make me laugh. He makes me so happy, i feel like I'm on top of the world. He listens to my girl problems & makes me laugh when I'm crying. I need him in my life to feel complete. " You can fall off a chair, or even a tree, but the best way is to fall in love w/ me. " Remember that ? LOOL He's so cheeeesy. That was like a year ago O.O LOL I never really understood what love was until now. Theres no better feeling then this. Yeaaah, i don't believe in forever but i have a really good feeling about this. I can't even explain how i feel about him in words. Gah, hes so mother fucking amazinnnnng & I'm in goddamn love. I don't know how else to put it ! I think about him 24/7, i miss him every second we're not together, & I'll love him forever. I promise babe. Your my world, my life, my reason for living. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me; All the shit ive put you through. Thanks for being the sweet boyfriend I've always wanted & the best friend who
would always be there for me. Thanks for being you & thanks for being in my life. Nothin in this world could break us up. I'd fight for you, I'd die for you. I'm not kiddin, this is real. I'm madly in love with him. Babe, i swear on us, i love you. Since January 27th, 2008 @ 1:34 PM. Its been 18 months. We got through all that, I'm certain we can take on anythin in the future. I'm willing to spend forever with you & i will, i promise. Love you hubby <3.

Ahah, whoahhhh that was hella long O.O Hm, i haven't posted in a while. Ive just been out & about, chillin with friends, shopping. LOL new comp coming 2m :) and ill be able to use it on Wednesday ! yippppe, i can't wait. I got like a bajillion pics to put up O.O Okie dokes, i'm gonna go grab somethin to eat & make babe chocolate covered oreos :D .. i miss him after talking about him -.- but hes coming at 9AM 2m morning :) hehe, I'm excited. :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment