Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bored as fuck ..

I have a confession ..
IM BORED. Hm, i feel kinda happy though. I think i'm pmsing LOL .. so i ordered boots online & i can't wait till they're here. I think thats why im happy. LOL Babes takin me to serra 2m :D .. + its almost our 1 1/2 year anniversary :O .. Holy fuckkk. How many months is that .. like 18 ? .. i think. But yeah, i love him to death :) Hm, my sisters gonna get a belly button piercing soon & im wondering if i should get one too. Gaah, looks painful but i mean, it can't be that bad .. right ? ><>forever ! Hm, ill play some counter strike and then sleep early today. Gotta wake up at 12:30 2m >< .. GAAAH LOL yeah, imma lazy bum. Go away >:/ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment